Ask the author
Author: Michael Goodman
Publication Date: 4月 29 2016
Pages: 11
Report Type: Data Table, Excel



Home Video and OTT Video Forecast: North America 2010 -2021

Please contact us to discuss pricing Contact Us

US and global visitors can buy this report for $4899
UK visitors will be charged £4000

This report is available for individual purchase.

Report Summary:

In North America, the home video entertainment market is in the middle of a transformation from one dominated by physical formats (i.e., DVD, Blu-ray) to one dominated by digital formats. Simultaneously, the introduction of subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) services is disrupting the sell-thru and rental business models the home video industry has relied on for decades while simultaneously attracting new revenue. In 2015, the home video entertainment market in North America was worth $26.01 billion (€23.41 billion), up 8.6% YoY. Of this, digital comprised 65% of revenue and physical media (i.e.,DVD, Blu-ray) accounted for the remaining 35% of sales.

This database provides in-depth history and forecasts of home video and OTT video for North America, the U.S. and Canada for the 2010 – 2021 time period. Key metrics include total home video entertainment (physical & digital), total home video (physical dist.), physical sell-thru, physical rental, total OTT video, electronic sell-thru (EST), digital rental (TVOD), subscription video-on-demand (SVOD), and ad-supported video.

Table of Contents

Regions/Markets Covered
- North America
- Canada
- United States

Key metrics include
- Total home video entertainment (physical & digital)
- Total home video (physical dist.)
- Physical sell-thru
- Physical rental
- Total OTT video
- Electronic sell-thru (EST)
- Digital rental (TVOD)
- Subscription video-on-demand (SVOD)
- Ad-supported video.

For more information about our services please contact us or email

Let's talk

Now you know a little about us, get in touch and tell us what your business problem is.
Inquiry / Message: