Policy Control has moved beyond its traditional billing and charging use case to become the dynamic engine at the heart of a thriving software-defined network. As we edge closer to the connected device ecosystem, with its enabling technology, 5G, on the horizon for 2020, we will explore the use cases for policy control for the IoT in a high-bandwidth low-latency network.
Questions you’ll answer at Policy Control 2017:
- How are virtualised networks transforming the Policy Control Ecosystem?
- Can you increase ARPU through data monetisation?
- How can you successfully implement an effective VoLTE/VoWiFI service?
- What are the use-cases that shifts a basic PCRF into a full policy engine?
- How can real-time decisions best be implemented across network layers and functions?
- Can Policy Control improve QoS and help develop programmable open solutions?
- How can policy ensure that the cellular network is of the best possible quality for traffic?
As the ONLY dedicated global Policy Control event in the market, with more operator case studies than any other expert meeting on the technology, Policy Control offers specific talks and unparalleled networking opportunities to help the telecommunications community solve these challenges and more.