Sub-contractors required for market reports focused on defense markets: radar, electronic warfare, communications, sensors
Due to continued success of the Strategic Technologies team at Strategy Analytics we are seeking new sub-contractors who can quickly make an impact. Longer term opportunities exist for those with the skills and drive to provide consulting advise to leading companies worldwide.
The role involves:
- Research, analysis and writing reports on key market issues for the defense market
- Recent market knowledge of defense systems including radar, EW, communications, EO-IR sensors etc., including system architectures and enabling technology/component trends
With a few years of work experience in industry, you must have a knowledge of the defense industry with specific reference to radar, EW, communications, EO-IR sensors etc., used across defense platforms in the land, air sea and space domains. You are likely to have a degree in an engineering, science or software related discipline.
You will also need:
- Excellent numerical, verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical approach
- Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently within the team
- MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint proficiency
Stephen Entwistle, VP Strategic Technologies: email@example.com