This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
User Experience Strategies
Smartphone Size Preference Stabilizes at 5.3"
Table of Contents
In the first half of 2015, US and UK smartphone users were most likely to be interested in a device with a display size of 5.3” overall. US respondents show a higher interest in the larger sized prototypes than UK respondents, while Android owners show a higher interest in Phablet sized prototypes compared to Apple owners. Current smartphone owners are likely to prefer a thicker prototype with a longer battery life over a thinner phone.
- Executive Summary
- Overall Size Preference
- Size Preference over Time
- Purchase Intention
- Smartphone Size Preference by Region
- Smartphone Size Preference by Gender
- Smartphone Size Preference by Current Phone
- Size Preference by OS
- Smartphone Thickness Preference
- Contact the author of this report
- Appendix A: Respondent Profile