Digital_MediaTV & Media

TV & Media

Subscription Video and TV - North America

Add to Cart

Report Summary:

For the first time this report combines Strategy Analytics' outlook for subscription video and TV into one model. Our key conclusion is that legacy pay TV providers such as Comcast and AT&T will begin to see declining revenues in 2020, even taking into account new revenues generated by moving into the vMVPD space to counter the longer term decline in their "managed" pay TV business. Despit this, legacy pay TV providers will still account for 82% of combined subscription video and TV revenue in North America by 2022, while emerging players such as Netflix and Amazon will account for the remaining 18%.

This report provides detailed forecasts for subscription video and TV markets, including traditional pay TV, subscription VOD (SVOD) and vMVPD (virtual Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) services. It covers the U.S. and Canada, and includes metrics on subscriptions, households, revenues, and ARPUs for cable, satellite, IPTV, SVOD and vMVPD.

Table of Contents

1. Title
2. Contents
3. Analysis
4. North America
5. CAN
6. U.S.
7. Pivot Table
8. Flat File
9. Definitions
10. Methodology
11. How Can We Help You
12. Contacts

For more information about our services please contact us or email

Let's talk

Now you know a little about us, get in touch and tell us what your business problem is.
Inquiry / Message: