Digital_MediaTV & Media

TV & Media

Advertising Forecast: Europe 2010-2023

Add to Cart

Report Summary:

Advertising expenditures are closely related to the economic health of a given country or region, as measured by Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Overall, advertising expenditures accounted for 0.65% of European GDP in 2017 and will achieve a CAGR of 2.9% between 2018 and 2023.

In 2017, European advertising spend was up 3.8%, reaching $125.7 Billion. By year-end 2018, it will grow to $129.8 Billion and reach $148.5 Billion by year-end 2023. Traditional advertising accounted for 60% of total ad spend in 2017. Digital advertising was up 10% in 2017, totalling $50.5 Billion, accounting for 40% of total ad expenditures. By year-end 2023, digital advertising in Europe will reach $73.6 Billion, accounting for 50% of total ad spend.

This database provides in-depth history and forecasts of advertising expenditures for key Western European and Central & Eastern European countries for the 2010 – 2023 time period. Key metrics include ad spend for the following segments of the market: Total, Traditional Media, TV, Print, Radio, Cinema, OOH, Digital, Display, Programmatic Display, Digital Video, Programmatic Video, Search, Classified and Social.

Table of Contents

1. Title
2. Contents
3. Analysis
4. Europe
5. Western Europe
6. United Kingdom
7. Germany
8. France
9. Spain
10. Italy
11. Denmark
12. Finland
13. Sweden
14. Norway
15. Rest of Western Europe
16. Central & Eastern Europe
17. Czech Republic
18. Poland
19. Russia
20. Rest of Central & Eastern Europe
21. Pivot Table
22. Flat File
24. Definitions
25. Methodology
26. How Can We Help You
27. Contacts

For more information about our services please contact us or email

Let's talk

Now you know a little about us, get in touch and tell us what your business problem is.
Inquiry / Message: