‘The game console market is about to enter uncharted waters with the imminent release of Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro and the announcement of Microsoft’s Project Scorpio and Nintendo’s Switch for 2017. Console buyers will now face not only a choice between brands but also between multiple hardware configurations as the shortening of hardware refresh cycles brings the market closer to the PC model. Join Strategy Analytics for an informative webinar that will explore the impact of these recent announcements on the video game market and will examine the challenges and opportunities it presents to the major console vendors and game publishers.’
• The state of the game console market today
• Entering uncharted waters: The impact of mid-cycle hardware upgrades
• Is multi-console ownership still viable?
• Video game software profiling: North America vs. Europe
• Will Virtual Reality breathe new life into the video games industry?
• Summary: Future predictions