This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Ultra HD TV More Than Half Would Buy
This Bulletin focuses on Ultra HD TV and examines awareness of the technology and likelihood to purchase. Awareness of the term “Ultra HD” is relatively high although it varies by country and is much stronger than the terms “4K TV” or “UHD”. Given certain assumptions about the performance and pricing of Ultra HD TVs, intent to buy within the next two years stands at 56% of the total sample but varies significantly by demographic and other indicators. The results are drawn from a recent population-weighted survey of more than 6000 respondents across the US, France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
Table of Contents
- Awareness Ultra HD terms by country
- Awareness of term "Ultra HD" by age and income group
- Intention to Buy Ultra HD TV In Next Two Years By Country
- Intention to Buy Ultra HD TV In Next Two Years By Income Group
- Intention to Buy Ultra HD TV In Next Two Years By Age Group
- Intention to buy Ultra HDTV - Other Indicators
- Key Survey Findings
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts