This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Social Network Profile Who Uses Twitter
The profile and influence of Twitter continues to grow, but 78% of people across the US and major European markets have not used the social network during the past month. Twitter is most popular in the UK, where 21% of people are frequent users. Our ConsumerMetrix survey demonstrates that Twitter users have higher-than-average incomes and usage peaks with university graduates. Device usage of Twitter is changing rapidly and usage on mobile devices now exceeds PCs. This Bulletin presents selected survey findings related to users of Twitter based on a survey of more than 6500 respondents in the US, France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
Table of Contents
- Key Survey Findings
- Usage of Leading Social Networks Usage of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn by Country
- Usage Frequency: Twitter, Total Sample
- Usage of Twitter by Country
- Usage of Twitter by Population Age Groups
- Usage of Twitter by Gender and Working Status Groups
- Usage of Twitter by Education Attained
- Usage of Twitter by Income Group
- Usage of Twitter on Computers, Smartphones, Tablets: Mar c. Oct 2012
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts