This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
European Cable Customer Satisfaction and Profiles
Europe’s cable industry performs well in broadband but poorly in television, according to our survey of more than 3000 households in France, Germany and the UK. Cable customers give a net promoter satisfaction rating of 66% to their broadband service, higher than other platforms, but only 37% for their television service. Cable’s performance improved marginally during 2012, with satisfaction ratings increasing for both broadband and television. We also find that cable customers tend to be weighted towards middle age groups and own more emerging technologies, such as iPhones and Android smartphones, than non-cable households. This Bulletin assesses customer satisfaction with European cable providers and profiles the cable customer base.
Table of Contents
- Key Survey Findings
- Broadband cable customers: Overall Service Satisfaction 2010-2012
- Cable TV customers: Overall Service Satisfaction 2010-2012
- TV and Broadband Service Satisfaction Q4 2012: Cable v. Rivals
- European Cable Customers: Usage by Age Group
- European Cable Customers: Household Incomes by Income Group
- Cable customers: Concern over Fluctuation in Monthly Bills
- Key Consumer Technologies: Ownership in Cable v. non-Cable Households
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts