M2MEnterprise IoT

Ask the author
Author: Andrew Brown
Co Author: Laura DiDio
Publication Date: Jul 13 2016
Pages: 30
Report Type: Presentation, PowerPoint

Strategy Analytics IoT 2016 Deployment and Usage Trends Survey Presentation

Please contact us to discuss pricing Contact Us

US and global visitors can buy this report for $1399
UK visitors will be charged £1100

This report is available for individual purchase.

Report Summary:

SA surveyed 350 corporations worldwide in June and July 2016 to determine their plans around deploying IoT. The survey also examines the business and technology drivers and challenges associated with a move to IoT. SA Analysts also conducted over one dozen first person Qualitative interviews to validate survey responses & provide context.

Approximately 80% of respondents hailed from North America; remaining 20% were international (Europe, Asia-Pacific & South America).

  • All classes of businesses were represented:
  • SMBs = 42% (1 to 250 employees)
  • SMEs = 17% (251 to 3,000 employees)
  • Enterprises = 41% (3,001 to >100,000)

Survey respondents were taken from  more than 20 vertical market segments.

Table of Contents

  • Summary: Trends & Developments in IoT
  • Deployments & Benefits
    • Usage
    • Deployment Timelines & Priorities
    • Connectivity Protocols
    • Issues Addressed & Solved with IoT
    • Data Analytics
    • Security
  • IOT Implementation Challenges
  • Does IoT Drive Revenue & Cut Costs?
  • Vendor Selection and Decision Making Process
  • Conclusions

For more information about our services please contact us or email support@strategyanalytics.com

Let's talk

Now you know a little about us, get in touch and tell us what your business problem is.
Inquiry / Message: