This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Global Tablet Vendor & OS, Unit & Value Market Share by Region: Q4 2014
Global Tablet shipments for Q4 2014 grew to reach 78.4 million units, up just 1% from 77.2 million in Q4 2013 and 42% from 55.2 million units in Q3 2014 based on seasonality. Apple retained top spot and Samsung retained top slot among the Android Tablet vendors. This report contains quarterly global tablet shipments and value forecasts by major vendor and by operating system from Q1 2010 through Q4 2014. It also includes Tablet Vendors ASPs. Regions covered include North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & Latin America, Central & Eastern Europe, and Africa Middle East.
Table of Contents
1. Title Page
4. Quarterly Vendor Metrics - Shipments and Market Value
5. Vendor Shipments & Revenue by Region in Latest Quarter
6. Quarterly Vendor History of Shipments by Region
7. Vendor ASPs History by Quarter
8. Vendor Shipments by OS in Latest Quarter
9. Quarterly OS Metrics - Shipments & Market Value
10. Tablet Metric Summary by Region
14. Pivot Table
15. Flat File