This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Global Handset Installed Base Forecast for 88 Countries 2002 to 2017
The global handset installed base will grow by 7% in 2013. Asia Pacific has the largest installed base by some margin, while Western Europe has the highest population penetration. Countries with major installed bases include China, United States, UK, Nigeria, India, Brazil and Russia. This extensive report forecasts the global handset installed base by 6 major regions and 88 countries from 2002 to 2017. It forecasts handset population penetration and handset household penetration. The report is a valuable tool for content developers, car makers, component vendors and other stakeholders to measure the world's installed base of mobile phones by size, growth and penetration.
Table of Contents
1. Title Page
5. Global Handset Installed Base Summary for 6 Regions
6. Global Handset Installed Base Forecast for 88 Countries
7. Global Handset Population Penetration for 88 Countries
8. Global Handset Household Penetration for 88 Countries
9. Highest Houshold Penetration Rates for 88 Countries in 2017
11. Analyst Contacts