This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Global Smart TV Intalled Base Forecast for 88 Countries 2007 to 2017
Smart TVs, which incorporate apps store or browser technologies, are the latest mass market consumer electronics segment to be drawn into emerging smart technology ecosystems. Strategy Analytics predicts that global installed base of Smart TVs will grow by 104% in 2012 to reach 104 million units. We expect China to become the largest Smart TV market in the world in terms of installed base in 2013, supporting the strategic growth objectives of the home-grown Chinese TV manufacturer base. We expect that Smart TV technologies will be incorporated in the vast majority of mid- to high-end TVs over the coming years in most countries. Countries with major installed bases include United States, China, Japan, UK, Germany, France and Russia. This report forecasts global Smart TV installed base and household penetration by 6 major regions and 88 countries worldwide from 2007 to 2017.
Table of Contents
1. Title Page
3. Analysis of Key Trends
4. Global Smart TV Installed Base by Region
5. Global Smart TV Installed Base Forecast for 88 Countries
6. Global Smart TV Households for 88 Countries
7. Global Smart TV Household Penetration for 88 Countries
8. Global Smart TV Installed Base Ranked by 88 Countries
9. Global Smart TV Households Ranked by 88 Countries
10. Global Smart TV Household Penetration Ranked by 88 Countries
13. Analyst Contacts