This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Tablet Apps Processor Market Share 2012 Chinese Tablet Chip Companies Capture 20 Percent Share
The global tablet applications processor market registered a solid 83 percent year-on-year growth in 2012 in revenue terms. Apple continued its dominance in the tablet applications processor market with 48 percent revenue share. NVIDIA ranked number two with 14 percent revenue share in 2012, pushing Texas Instruments down to third with 12 percent. A handful of Chinese chip vendors captured 20 percent unit shipment share between them. This report tracks stand-alone and integrated tablet applications processor unit shipments, revenue market share and ASPs for 14 chip vendors from Q1 2010 to Q2 2013.
Table of Contents
1. Global Apps Processor Shipments in Unit terms
2. Global Apps Processor Market Share in Unit terms
3. Global Apps Processor Shipments in Revenue terms
4. Global Apps Processor Market Share in Revenue terms
5. Global Apps Processor ASPs