HandsetsHandset Components

Handset Components

Smartphone Apps Processor Market Share Qualcomms Revenue Share Reached 41 Percent in 2010

Please contact us to discuss pricing Contact Us

Report Summary:

Global smartphone applications processor revenues reached $4.52 billion in 2010, up 77% from 2009. Stand-alone applications processors accounted for 26.5% of total applications processor revenues during 2010, while integrated baseband/apps processors accounted for the remaining 73.5%, up from 59% in 2008. Qualcomm led the overall applications processor market with 41% revenue share, followed by TI with 27% and Samsung with 19%. This report tracks stand-alone and integrated applications processor unit shipments, revenue market share and ASPs for 13 chip vendors from Q1 2008 to Q4 2010.
Table of Contents

  • 1. Title Page
  • 2. Contents
  • 3. Keypoints
  • 4. TOTAL
  • 4a. Integrated
  • 4b. Standalone
  • 5. Pivot Chart
  • 6. Methodology
  • 7. Contacts

For more information about our services please contact us or email support@strategyanalytics.com


  • This report is available for individual purchase.
  • US and global visitors can buy this report for $4899.
  • UK visitors will be charged £3600.
    Add a one hour briefing with an expert Analyst $1000 ( £820 for UK visitors). This briefing will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time and provide both further depth and clarity on the report topic. A Q&A session will be included.

Service Subscription

  • Access this report as part of a service subscription
  • Benefits of a service subscription:
    • Access to industry leading analysts
    • Both current and historical repository of research
    • Timely updates to forecasts, market share, market sizing, and trendsEtc.

Ask the author

Now you know a little about us, get in touch and tell us what your business problem is.
Inquiry / Message:

please enter captcha from left