This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Smartphone Apps Processor Market Share 2012 Apple Qualcomm and Samsung Together Capture 70 Percent Revenue Share
Global smartphone applications processor revenues showed a robust 60 percent Y / Y growth to reach $12.9 billion in 2012. Qualcomm led the market with 43 percent revenue share in 2012 followed by Apple with 16 percent revenue share and Samsung with 11 percent. Qualcomm continued its dominance in the smartphone applications processor market with the help of LTE-integrated chips such as MSM8960. This report tracks stand-alone and integrated smartphone applications processor unit shipments, revenue market share and ASPs for 16 chip vendors from Q1 2008 to Q2 2013.
Table of Contents
1. Global Apps Processor Shipments in Unit terms
2. Global Apps Processor Market Share in Unit terms
3. Global Apps Processor Shipments in Revenue terms
4. Global Apps Processor Market Share in Revenue terms
5. Global Apps Processor ASPs