This report has been removed, please click the menu above to find the latest research from Strategy Analytics.
Terrestrial Military Satcom Communications Systems and Components Forecast 2012-2022
The introduction of new satellite communication platforms, such as the US-based AEHF and MUOS systems, in conjunction with an increased and continuing emphasis on network centric and data orientated communications capabilities will drive demand for military VSAT terminals. Shipments of Ka-band military VSAT terminals will grow the fastest through 2022 as the increasing demand for both voice as well as data centric communications, and the extension of these capabilities to the outer edge, places demand on spectrum availability at conventional frequencies. The RF front-end will be dominated by GaAs and GaN technologies with the overall market for semiconductors expected to grow at a CAGR of just under 7 percent through 2022.
Table of Contents
- Global Defense Expenditure
- Communications Expenditure
- Military VSAT Shipments
- VSAT Market Segmentation
- Fixed Regional Segmentation
- Fixed Frequency Segmentation
- Mounted Regional Segmentation
- Mounted Frequency Segmentation
- Portable Regional Segmentation
- Portable Frequency Segmentation
- Radio Transceiver Shipments
- Transceiver Electronics