- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Embedded Computing
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of major verticals and such as telematics, smart metering, security, home and office automation, green tech and mHealth.
- M2M Forecasts out to 2020
- 15 Vertical Markets forecast coverage including module sales, installed base, connections, network and service revenues
- End-to-end coverage of the M2M Ecosystem
- M2M service provider strategies in different regions
- Developments in service and communication platforms that
- M2M module provider strategies and development
- Analysis of end-user approaches to M2M technology by segment
- mHealth Forecasts and coverage of the mHealth Value Chain
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
This report contains a forecast of M2M revenue by vertical industry. In all there are 15 different industries in SA’s M2M forecast model: Advanced Healthcare, Basic Healthcare, Home Security Smart Metering / Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Home Automation, Office Security, Office Metering / Utilities, Maintenance, Building Automation, Retail Outlets, Remote / Green Technology, Vehicles, Transportation and Other. This report covers network revenues are derived from mobile network connectivity or transport, service revenues derived from providing the service or application and include all revenues besides connectivity and hardware and hardware revenues that are derived from sales of embedded M2M hardware.
M2M Revenues by Industry Vertical
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Dec 17 2013
Report Type: Data Table, Excel
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- Revenues by Vertical
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
© 2014 Strategy Analytics