- IoT vertical market segment analysis: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings; Healthcare, Retail and Transportation among others.
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of devices, installed base, connections, network and service revenues.
- Integration and interoperability with legacy infrastructure; applications.
- IoT Security and Data Privacy issues.
- Development and disruption of bearer technologies for IoT, covering cellular to LPWA and sensor networks to satellite among others.
- Assessment and Analysis of Service Delivery Platforms for the IoT.
- Big Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) and their role in IoT deployments.
- IoT new product developments, companies to watch and M&A activity.
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
This report contains a forecast of M2M revenue by vertical industry. In all there are 15 different industries in SA’s M2M forecast model: Advanced Healthcare, Basic Healthcare, Home Security Smart Metering / Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Home Automation, Office Security, Office Metering / Utilities, Maintenance, Building Automation, Retail Outlets, Remote / Green Technology, Vehicles, Transportation and Other. This report covers network revenues are derived from mobile network connectivity or transport, service revenues derived from providing the service or application and include all revenues besides connectivity and hardware and hardware revenues that are derived from sales of embedded M2M hardware.
M2M Revenues by Industry Vertical
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Dec 17 2013
Report Type: Data Table, Excel
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- Revenues by Vertical
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
21 Apr 2015 to 22 Apr 2015
© 2015 Strategy Analytics