- IoT vertical market segment analysis: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings; Healthcare, Retail and Transportation among others.
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of devices, installed base, connections, network and service revenues.
- Integration and interoperability with legacy infrastructure; applications.
- IoT Security and Data Privacy issues.
- Development and disruption of bearer technologies for IoT, covering cellular to LPWA and sensor networks to satellite among others.
- Assessment and Analysis of Service Delivery Platforms for the IoT.
- Big Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) and their role in IoT deployments.
- IoT new product developments, companies to watch and M&A activity.
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
This datamodel is a forecast of M2M Connections by Vertical Market and Top Level Regional Connections from 2008-2022. Data is split into low and high bandwidth Connections and connections by region. Data for the US and Canada has been added to this forecast. In all there are 15 different vertical industries in SA’s M2M forecast model, including: Advanced Healthcare (mainly home-based in developed world) Basic Healthcare (mainly provided in emerging markets) Home Security Smart Metering / Utilities, Consumer Electronics Home Automation Office Security Office Metering / Utilities Maintenance Building Automaton Retail Outlets Remote / Green Technology Vehicles Transportation and Other.
M2M Connections by Industry Vertical and Bandwidth
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Oct 31 2013
Report Type: Data Table, Excel
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- New in this Forecast Version
- M2M Connections by Vertical Mkt
- M2M Connections US and Canada
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
21 Apr 2015 to 22 Apr 2015
© 2015 Strategy Analytics