- Content and Media
- 1,000,000+ Unique Survey Datapoints
- 10,000+ annual respondents
- Five major countries; Others available on request
- 30 consumer electronics devices
- ~60 major consumer technology and service brands
- Online database access
- Multiple crosstabs
- Access to historical data
- Chart export
- Keyword Search
Over the past half year Samsung has improved its leadership position by four points in the ConsumerMetrix Technology Brand Preference Index. Apple, Panasonic and Asus were the only other brands which improved their score. Notably, Apple has now overtaken Samsung in the most affluent market segment. Meanwhile, mobile-centric brands Blackberry, Nokia and Motorola have all performed poorly. This Bulletin presents consumer preference rankings for 17 consumer technology brands: Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Philips, RIM (Blackberry), Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Sony/SonyEricsson and Toshiba, as well as changes in performance over the past six months, based on a survey of more than 6500 respondents.
Technology Brand Preference Index October 2012
Author: David Mercer
Publication Date: Dec 11 2012
Report Type: ConsumerMetrix Bulletin
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- Key Survey Findings
- Technology Brand Preference Index
- Brand Preference Index by Country
- Brand Preference Index by Age Group
- Brand Preference Index by Income Group
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
Next Gen Gaming: The Last Generation of Home Consoles?
20 May 2014
29 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014
Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA, US
© 2014 Strategy Analytics