- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Embedded Computing
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of major verticals and such as telematics, smart metering, security, home and office automation, green tech and mHealth.
- M2M Forecasts out to 2020
- 15 Vertical Markets forecast coverage including module sales, installed base, connections, network and service revenues
- End-to-end coverage of the M2M Ecosystem
- M2M service provider strategies in different regions
- Developments in service and communication platforms that
- M2M module provider strategies and development
- Analysis of end-user approaches to M2M technology by segment
- mHealth Forecasts and coverage of the mHealth Value Chain
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
This report contains a forecast of annual M2M device sales by technology (2G, 3G and 4G) by region and vertical industry e.g. smart metering in Asia Pacific or vehicles in Western Europe. In all there are 15 different industries in SA’s M2M forecast model: Advanced Healthcare, Basic Healthcare, Home Security Smart Metering / utilities Consumer Electronics Home Automation Office Security Office Metering / utilities Maintenance Building Automaton Retail Outlets Remote / Green Technology Vehicles Transportation and Other. Six regions are covered including Western Europe, North America, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa,, Central and Latin America and Asia Pacific.
M2M Devices Annual Sales by Air Interface, Region by Industry Vertical
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Sep 28 2012
Report Type: Data Table, Excel
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
Annual M2M Sales
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
© 2014 Strategy Analytics