- Content and Media
- 1,000,000+ Unique Survey Datapoints
- 10,000+ annual respondents
- Five major countries; Others available on request
- 30 consumer electronics devices
- ~60 major consumer technology and service brands
- Online database access
- Multiple crosstabs
- Access to historical data
- Chart export
- Keyword Search
Audiences for Europe’s pay TV channels typically earn 30% more than those for free-to-air commercial channels. Audiences for public service channels such as BBC1, ARD and France2 tend to be older and slightly more affluent than those for commercial networks. This Bulletin presents demographic profiles by age and income of most important TV channels in each of the four major European markets.
Europe's TV Channels: Demographic Profiles
Author: David Mercer
Publication Date: Sep 13 2012
Report Type: ConsumerMetrix Bulletin
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- Key Survey Findings
- French TV Channels: Demographic Positioning
- German TV Channels: Demographic Positioning
- Italian TV Channels: Demographic Positioning
- UK TV Channels: Demographic Positioning
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
Smart Home Market Update: 2013 Year in Review and Outlook for 2014
18 Dec 2013
7 Jan 2014 to 10 Jan 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
© 2013 Strategy Analytics