- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Embedded Computing
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of major verticals and such as telematics, smart metering, security, home and office automation, green tech and mHealth.
- M2M Forecasts out to 2020
- 15 Vertical Markets forecast coverage including module sales, installed base, connections, network and service revenues
- End-to-end coverage of the M2M Ecosystem
- M2M service provider strategies in different regions
- Developments in service and communication platforms that
- M2M module provider strategies and development
- Analysis of end-user approaches to M2M technology by segment
- mHealth Forecasts and coverage of the mHealth Value Chain
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
Verizon is stating its bullish intentions in the M2M market in 2012. First, Verizon bought Qualcomm’s share of the nPhase joint venture M2M service delivery platform in January. Now Verizon Communications Inc. and Hughes Telematics, Inc. have announced a definitive merger agreement under which Verizon will acquire Hughes Telematics Inc. (HTI) for $12.00 per share in cash, or a total of $612 million.
Verizon Strengthens in M2M with Hughes Telematics Acquisition
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Jun 04 2012
Report Type: Insight, Word
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Available to Clients Only
This report is available to Strategy Analytics clients only. To see the benefits of becoming a client click here.
To discuss pricing options please contact our sales representative.
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
24 Feb 2014 to 27 Feb 2014
Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain
© 2013 Strategy Analytics