- Content and Media
- 1,000,000+ Unique Survey Datapoints
- 10,000+ annual respondents
- Five major countries; Others available on request
- 30 consumer electronics devices
- ~60 major consumer technology and service brands
- Online database access
- Multiple crosstabs
- Access to historical data
- Chart export
- Keyword Search
Samsung is the clear leader in the ConsumerMetrix Technology Brand Preference Index, followed by Sony, HP, Apple and LG. There are significant variations according to geography, age and income demographics. Notably, Apple is vying for top spot with Samsung and Sony in the highest income groups. This Bulletin presents consumer preference rankings for 17 consumer technology brands: Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Philips, RIM (Blackberry), Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Sony/SonyEricsson and Toshiba.
Technology Brand Preferences
Author: David Mercer
Publication Date: May 30 2012
Report Type: ConsumerMetrix Bulletin
Ask the author
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Table of Contents
- Key Survey Findings
- Technology Brand Preference Index
- Brand Preference Index by Country
- Brand Preference Index by Age Group
- Brand Preference Index by Income Group
- What Is ConsumerMetrix?
- ConsumerMetrix: Survey Methodology
- Key Contacts
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
Smart Home Market Update: 2013 Year in Review and Outlook for 2014
18 Dec 2013
7 Jan 2014 to 10 Jan 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
© 2013 Strategy Analytics