- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Embedded Computing
- In-depth market insights and forecast sizing of major verticals and such as telematics, smart metering, security, home and office automation, green tech and mHealth.
- M2M Forecasts out to 2020
- 15 Vertical Markets forecast coverage including module sales, installed base, connections, network and service revenues
- End-to-end coverage of the M2M Ecosystem
- M2M service provider strategies in different regions
- Developments in service and communication platforms that
- M2M module provider strategies and development
- Analysis of end-user approaches to M2M technology by segment
- mHealth Forecasts and coverage of the mHealth Value Chain
- User Experience
- Customer Buying Behavior
- Willingness to Pay
- Market Needs
- Business Plans
- Value Proposition
- Segmentation Strategies
- Product Roadmaps
- Competitive Positioning
- Global Forecast
- Regional Forecast
Nespresso is a pioneer and market leader in the premium coffee market, effectively owning “machine, capsule, service”, with 1,700 patents which protect Nespresso's ownership of the concept. Nespresso Business Solutions is enhancing its B2B coffee machine after-sales service maintenance with a customized machine-to-machine (M2M) solution from Sierra Wireless and Orange Business Services. The machines will be used in restaurants, hotels, offices, and luxury retail boutiques. The company expects to roll out the connected coffee machines to commercial customers in more than 50 countries during 2012.
Cool Beans: Nespresso selects Sierra Wireless and Orange for global M2M Deployment
Author: Andrew Brown
Publication Date: Feb 22 2012
Report Type: Insight, Word
Ask the author
This insight will examine the details of the deal and identify what implications can be drawn for the broader direction of the M2M market in 2012.
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
Available to Clients Only
This report is available to Strategy Analytics clients only. To see the benefits of becoming a client click here.
To discuss pricing options please contact our sales representative.
A comprehensive database covering mobile tariffs and services worldwide. It provides an easy to use online tool to compare and evaluate tariffs and service information from over 50 countries and a wide range of operators and mobile packages.
7 Jan 2014 to 10 Jan 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
© 2013 Strategy Analytics