- Handset global feature intelligence
- Handset availability monitoring
- Feature and specification comparison
- Portfolio gap analysis
- 11,000 handset models
- 260 features and specifications
- 150 handset brands
- 130 mobile operators
- Interactive online database
- Excel export
- Advanced search
- Graphical UI
This presentation gives insights from Stuart Robinson, Director of SpecTRAX, who talks about the important trends evident in recent global handset model announcements. The event took place on Thursday 19th November.
Webinar Replay: How Many Android Phones Did You Say There Are? - SpecTRAX
Author: Stuart Robinson
Publication Date: Nov 24 2009
Report Type: Video
Ask the author
Topics covered by the webinar include:
- Latest trends in thickness, weight, form factor, display size and camera resolution.
- Feature penetration of touch, QWERTY, Bluetooth, GPS, HSPA and memory card slots.
- OS choice analysis; how many phones feature Android compared to LiMo, Windows and Symbian?
- Comparisons of the product portfolios of mobile network operators. Which handset has the greatest shelf share?
The webinar is ideal for product planners, product marketers and portfolio managers across the industry.
Already a Strategy Analytics Client? Log in to access this content.
SpecTRAX is an interactive online tool which allows you to undertake vital competitive intelligence.
It provides you with accurate information on competitors’ products by region and network operators. With SpecTRAX you can undertake competitor product benchmarking and portfolio gap analysis.
7 Jan 2014 to 10 Jan 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
© 2013 Strategy Analytics