Strategy Analytics at Mobile World Congress 2014
Strategy Analytics Exclusive Breakfast Presentations at MWC 2014
Strategy Analytics is delighted to announce that we will again be hosting our exclusive
breakfast presentations at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
|Day 1: ||Monday 24th February 2014|
|Day 2: ||Tuesday 25th February 2014|
|Time: ||08:00 for networking breakfast and registration, |
session from 08:30 until 10:00
|Where: ||Fira Gran Via, Room CC8.24, Fira North Entrance (View Map)|
|Nearest Metro Station: ||The nearest stop to Fira Gran Via is the 'Europa/Fira' station|
Day 1: Smart Devices over the next 5 years: Impact on the Supply Chain
- Presented by Stuart Robinson
- Processor trends: Quad Core, LTE and Integrated Core Computing
- Display trends: Increasing Display Size and Resolution, The Curved Revolution?
- Camera trends: Megapixel Wars
- Memory trends: How Will Cloud Computing Impact Memory?
- Build-your-own modular smartphone: Function over Form?
- Smartphone thickness trends: Thinner Supermodels
Wearables: The Next Consumer Revolution
- Presented by Matt Wilkins
- Global Wearable Forecasts by Type
- Enabling Technologies Outlook
- Usage Cases: Fashion vs. Function
- OS / Vendor Wars: Apple vs. Android vs. Microsoft
- Summary & Recommendations for 2014
Tablets: The First Billion
- Presented by Peter King
- Are Tablets running out of steam or is there evidence of a bright future for them?
- What are the latest trends in Tablets?
- What will the Billionth Tablet look like in around 3 years' time?
Smartphones: What Will The Next Billion Look Like?
- Presented by Ken Hyers & Linda Sui
- Form factor revolution: will LG and Samsung's bendable phones take off?
- Key enabling technologies to watch
- Price-tier polarization or mid-tier becomes the new battlefield?
- Distribution revolution: Xiaomi's online model is proven in China
- Rising Asian stars : Lenovo, TCL Alcatel, Micromax and others
- Recommendations for 2014
Summary of Day 1 - Presented by Ken Hyers
Day 2: Beyond Voice, The Future Of The Mobile Industry
The Handset: The Key To Unlock Retail
- Presented by David MacQueen
- Mobile Commerce Opportunities
- Mobile Payments and NFC
- In-Store Consumer Behaviour
The Business Mobility Market in 2014
- Presented by Andy Brown
- Business Mobility Market Opportunity: How Big, how fast?
- Key Vertical Markets in the Business Mobility space
- Priority solutions for the business market and where can Operators, Device vendors can gain traction
- Mobile Operator position in the value chain
Opportunities in the Connected Car for Mobile Players
- Presented by Roger Lanctot
- Vehicle connectivity outlook
- Monetization models
- Compelling use cases
Summary of Day 2 - Presented by David MacQueen
Registration has now closed.
© 2015 Strategy Analytics