Defense Technology Markets Knowledge Center
Defense contractors must accurately identify technology trends for advanced defense systems, including radar, communications, electronic warfare and EO/IR. Specifically, companies must know which core enabling technologies are being chosen for current and future defense systems. In addition to tracking technologies, contractors need visibility across the supply chain, from prospects to potential partners to likely competitors.
Strategy Analytics has been tracking and analyzing defense technologies, platforms and suppliers for over 30 years. Our Advanced Defense Technologies database is one of the most highly regarded sources for government policies, budgets, contract awards, new programs and program cancellations. Our expert analysts use this proprietary data to report on the impact of these events and trends on market opportunities.
- What is the total market size, and what are the opportunities segmented by armed forces branches?
- What are the implications of regional defense budgets on the future demand for major air, land, sea and space platforms?
- How will defense systems evolve to support the Warfighter program in response to emerging requirements?
- How do these systems break down in terms of bill of materials and functional electronic components? What are the associated market opportunities?
- Which semiconductor technologies will underpin future systems architectures?
If your interest is primarily in: