Networks and Services Knowledge Center
Topics covered in this Knowledge Center
- Fixed and mobile voice (PSTN, VoIP, 2G/3G/4G)
- Fixed and mobile data and broadband (xDSL, FTTx, cable, satellite, WiMax, 2G/3G/4G )
- Digital television (cable, IPTV, DTH, DTT)
- Service provider and network operators
- Emerging markets
- Operator network tools and toolkits
- Advanced services and applications
Resources you will find in this Knowledge Center
- Forecast and Analysis
- Metrics and Tracking
- Buyer Behaviour Research
- Custom User Experience Projects
- Custom Research and Analysis
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions finding what you need, please contact us
Networks and Services Knowledge Center
Service providers face an increasingly competitive environment. The status quo is being disrupted by convergence, new players, emerging technologies and new business models. As traditional offerings become commoditized, service providers must find ways to protect their customer base and expand into new markets, and improve profitability even as traditional offerings become commoditized.
Strategy Analytics consistently leads the industry in delivering forward-thinking research and thought leadership on the telecom and media industries. We redefined country-level broadband measurement through our proprietary Broadband Composite Index.
- How should you react to the threats or opportunities in rapidly evolving market environments?
- What are your competitor’s deployment plans for new technologies and service propositions?
- Which end-user segments should you focus on to drive the adoption of new services and revenue streams?
- How will customer choices for bandwidth-intensive services like telepresence and digital tv impact network capacity and revenue opportunities?
- What are the optimum wireless and broadband bundles and service configurations for individual user segments?
If your interest is primarily in:
Smart home, energy management, home control, we suggest you start with Smart Home Strategies
Market developments and operator strategies and performance in mobile broadband and mobile voice markets, we recommend that you start with Wireless Operator Strategies.
Smartphones, 3G/4G networks, and content being brought into the car, we recommend that you start with Mobile for Automotive.
Business mobility applications and revenue, we recommend that you start with Mobile Workforce Strategies.
Service provider multiplay strategies (residential broadband, digital television and fixed voice), we recommend that you start with Service Provider Strategies.
Tools operators have to optimize capacity and costs, improve quality of experience, and enhance revenues, we recommend that you start with Wireless Networks and Platforms.
Consumer survey data we suggest you start with ConsumerMetrix.
Telemetry Insights on Flagship Models: HTC M8 vs. LG G3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5
9 Dec 2014
08:30 PST (11:30 EST / 16:30 GMT)
6 Jan 2015 to 9 Jan 2015
A vital tracking tool for helping companies measure the success of competitors and partners in their local markets
Use SpecTRAX to keep track of handset announcements, specifications and availability
In-depth analysis of consumer behaviors, preferences and choices for virtually all aspects of technology adoption, including home, mobile and automotive
The industry’s most comprehensive set of critical market statistics and qualitative analysis, tracking and reporting on smartphones
Evaluates how new networking and service platform strategies will enable mobile operators to support accelerating broadband data traffic growth and still maintain margins
First to market each quarter with the most accurate and detailed data on handset strategies
Tracking and analysis of adoption and use cases for tablets in the home, on the move and at work
© 2014 Strategy Analytics