Senior Analyst: Smartphones
in Seoul, South Korea. A competitive salary and benefits are available.
Strategy Analytics has an exciting Industry Analyst position available in the best-in-class Wireless Smartphone Strategies (WSS) team. To meet strong growth from clients in Asia, EMEA and Americas, we need a smartphone analyst to assist in expanding our reports, forecasts, metrics and models for smartphones, superphones and other devices. Knowledge and interest in tracking operator smartphone portfolios and a strategic understanding of software and hardware technologies is key for this role. Strategy Analytics is continuing to expand and offers a professional and flexible working environment where new employees can quickly make an impact.
The role involves:
- Research, forecasting, analysis and writing reports on key market issues in the smartphone and OS industries
- Research and analysis for specific client enquiries
- Multinational client-care via telephone, e-mail or on-site presentations
- Press and conference promotion
- Liaison with our global sales teams
- Some international travel
An undergraduate degree in a business, economics, technology, engineering or mathematics related discipline. With 5 to 10 years' work experience in the handset, smartphone or mobile OS industry, you must have a desire to apply your strategic and technical knowledge to the commercial environment.
You will also need;
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical approach
- Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently within the team
- The ability to work accurately and confidently with rapid turnaround times
- Ability to develop relationships with key global industry players
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint expertise
- A strong portfolio of writing skills is highly desirable
- An interest in refining and improving legacy models and establishing new collaboration tools within the team
- Experience within equity analysis for South Korean companies is highly desirable, but not essential
Please send your CV or résumé with covering letter to David Kerr, VP, Global Wireless Practice: