Consulting Associate, North America
Location: Newton, MA, USA
Strategy Analytics is looking for a qualified and motivated individual to join our Consulting team.
Located in our Newton, MA USA office, specific responsibilities include:
- Act as project manager and research lead on consulting projects, reporting to the Executive Director (ED) of Consulting, North America who coordinates with VP of the Wireless Practice, and other Practices as required.
- Manage and coordinate project processes and project teams across wireless, consulting, other practices and external contracting resources when necessary.
- Act as research lead in defining, implementing and performing research and other project related processes or methodologies.
- Coordinate with ED of Consulting, North America in scoping potential new projects and the planning of internal resources and budgeting, as well as external contract resources if necessary. To coordinate with ED Consulting, North America to ensure that internal resources align with project requirements on potential new projects and RFPs/RFQs.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, through the successful execution of projects and related sales or follow-up communications.
- MBA and several years of experience in market research and consulting project management.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in related technology field with 5 years of combined market research analysis and performing proprietary, project-based market and industry research.
- Relevant knowledge in mobile communications, and/or digital media. Specific experience in identifying, assessing and analyzing disruptions in the software, applications and services value chains is preferred.
- Experience in research project management.
- Creative problem solver, and experience in for executive level communications and presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively within research teams, and to direct and interact with analyst teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail.
- Experience and strong proficiencies in performing analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- A strong appetite to thrive in a small company, high growth environment.
- Professional references.
- Travel – 20% to 25% of time, including international travel.
- Location - This position is located in our Newton, MA (Boston) USA office.
If interested, please send your résumé and cover letter to:
Chris Ambrosio, CAmbrosio@strategyanalytics.com